Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Spring Fun

I took Courtney golfing last week, she loves golf especially when I let her drive the cart.
It was Grandma Ray's Eighty first birthday on Saturday so we had a party with the family.
Camilla loves animals, we found this baby rabbit in our backyard she wanted to keep it in her room, but mom said no freakin way.
Courtney took this picture, I'll have you know I missed the green by thirty yards.

Kinsey curled Courtney's hair for her talent show at school. She sang, "Animal Crackers in my Soup".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Blog update. Happy B'day Grandma. When we come visit this Fall, I want to see Courtney perform her number. I vote for Camilla on keeping the rabbit in the house!

Anonymous said...

Oops. The above comment was by Grandpa Clark

Anonymous said...

And I want to see Kim create that hairdo!! My hair looked like when I was little, except it was dark brown. My Grandma Dunkley would curl it like that using just her fingers to wind my hair around. Camilla, your rabbit is so cute. Tell Mom that rabbits only leave little raisins around, it would be okay! Mike, I think Courtney may soon beat you in golf with a stance like she has! NOW, we need some photos of Kim!!

Carrie said...

Thanks for updating your blog! I'm not much of an animal lover, but that rabbit was pretty stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

So where's the rabbit now? We caught a rabbit when I was on my mission. It lived in the house for a couple days...it wasn't so bad. We eventually found it under the kitchen sink. Did you know that snare traps were illegal in England?! Anyway, we need to set aside some time to go golfing in July when you're all here.