Monday, July 10, 2006

Kids!!??


On any given day at the Clark's you won't find two quiet little girls playing. You will usually find atleast 8 different kids at the house. Here are a few I captured. The others were playing video games. Neighbor friends, church friends or cousins... they are all usually there. I always wanted a house full of kids, but this deal works even better...I can have them for the afternoon and then they can go home!! Michael usually goes along with it, or heads out for some golfing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you know that having a home that is the gathering place is a true compliment! I know we always feel so comfortable at the Indiana Clarks! Hang in there--those kids are grown and gone before you know it!

Anonymous said...

According to mom c. (above) Carrie would be the one making all the compliments by leaving Carson at all the neighbor's houses!

Carrie said...

Sam, what is that supposed to mean? Do you think I dump Carson at everybody's house? Sheesh!