Monday, April 02, 2007

Look...It's Bunnies!


I was doing yard work and was raking up all the leaves around the trees in the flower garden when I noticed something moving. At first glance I panicked thinking it was a opossum or something, so I yelled for Michael. We then uncovered these cute little baby bunnies. They were so little. Of course the girls were so excited to see them. We got on the internet to find out what to do with them and it said to leave them alone and the mom comes and feeds them every night. They were really cute and it was a fun sight to see espicially being so close to Easter.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

The EASTER BUNNY left you guys an AWESOME surprise!!

Now, if it were my yard and my BOYS found those bunnies, there would be no hope for them. They would hold them and take them with them everywhere, even though I told them NOT to!!

Susan said...

Cute! What a fun thing to find in your yard.

Anonymous said...

Wow--it will be interesting to see how long they stay there. The mom is probably out delivering baskets. See, Shandy, there really IS an Easter Bunny!