Thursday, September 06, 2007

Opening Day for the Indianapolis Colts!





All of downtown Indy was crazy with pregame festivities today with the hipe of Blue Thursday... the Colts opening season began. And it was no different here in Crawfordsville or with my crazy husband! So here's the story; Today I heard the lawn mower going and then stopping several times, so I looked out the window to see what was going on. I saw Michael making some kind of design in the lawn. I had to go upstairs and look out a window to see what it was. Can you tell what it says? As if that wasn't enough, he also went to the front yard and made a big horseshoe in the grass! Then he hung a wooden horseshoe our neighbors made for him on the garage...and then hung a picture on the front door from the big game last year. He's crazy...but I love 'em!

9 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Mike: you are out of control! However, way to be a true blue Colts fan!!! That is so much fun. Will there be a game when we are there in October?

Anonymous said...

...and they won big time!! I'm sure all your hard work helped them along!

Sam said...

That was such a sweet game! One of my goals is to come to a Colts game in the next couple of years, I would love that. My friend Jeff and I at work are always rooting for them :)

Anonymous said...

what- no blue kool-aid dye on the grass?? -

Anonymous said...

I just watched the Tennessee game last night. It was a little sloppy but they're still 2-0!

Thomas said...

Wow, you guys are hard core. At least people will know where the party is at.

Anonymous said...

5-0

Anonymous said...

OK, Time for another blog entry. Get off 'ur duff!!!

Anonymous said...

Kim, Im starting to worry about you!! No blog in over a month!!