Monday, June 26, 2006

Courtney is lookin like a true "Hoosier"

Some friends of ours rented the city pool for a party so we made the most of it. Michael couldn't resist the water slide.
So maybe Michael shouldn't be hitting fly balls to Courtney before her game. At least he hit one of his own. Courtney gets her good looks from her Mother.
Kim decorated the lake house for Kinsey and Patrick's graduation party. She is amazing!
Kelly striking a pose!
Camilla decided she wanted to be one of the big girls and go off the diving board.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yzkzpCourtney, you poor thing. I think you need a hug from your Grandpa!

Kim, nice table set-up.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, gosh!!! Are your eyes going to stay crossed!!!??? (jk).I'm glad I wasn't there to witness that one! Wow, that table looks fabulous, Kim!

Carrie said...

That eye is so awesome Courtney! too bad it didn't happen around Halloween, that would have been sweet!

Indiana Clark's said...

I sure would have liked a hug from you when it happened Grandpa! And no, thank goodness my eyes are not crossed. Yea, Carrie, that would have been a sweet eye for Halloween. When it was really black & blue my friends said I had a tie dye eye! -Courtney

Anonymous said...

Courtney (and Camilla), you'll get lots of hugs from me in July!!! Hurry up and get out here, okay!!!

nalani said...

Courtney's eye reminds me of my own eye about 25 years ago (what the hell ---I'm old enough to say "25 years ago") anyway, I remember it was a fun Clark/Oram family party when I walked right in the middle of a game of "hot box" and Mike nailed me in the eye with a baseball! I feel your pain Courtney!

Carrie said...

Way to swear on a posting for Courtney, Nalani! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

Indiana Clark's said...

Sounds like Michael has good luck at hitting people!! Nalani, did you get a concussion and faint like Courtney did?? I've had enough trauma in my life for a while. I can't handle any more!-Kim