Sunday, June 11, 2006

Kim's Girl's Camp



ok. We are getting a lot of slack for not keeping up with our blog. We are so sorry for slacking. But, what can I say...other than these last two months are a complete blurr. Anyway, making a "not so fun" trip to Kentucky, tending to Grandpa Ray who was in the hospital three times in a week...and this week being at girl's camp for four days...yikes! I'm exhausted! Anyway, here are pics from camp. The group of girls are my youth leaders I worked with. I am so impressed with the strenghth of our youth. They are amazing. They strengthen me! Anyway, the other picture is of our ward unit. It was a wonderful experience. I urge any of you that have the chance to be a part of it to do so.

6 comments:

Susan said...

How is your grandpa doing now?

Indiana Clark's said...

He is recoverying from surgery and an infection he got after surgery. He doesn't have a lot of strength, but he's hanging in there. Thanks for asking!

Carrie said...

Girls Camp eh? That would be a threat to my testimony I think! :)
Michael appreciates you much more after last week!

Anonymous said...

Ah-h-h, you'll have girls' camp stories to share...any fun games we could incorporate into the family reunion? Give Grandpa Ray our love (Grandma, too).

Anonymous said...

At one point in my life I would have loved to go to girl's camp (anytime around high school)...not so much now...

Indiana Clark's said...

ha ha Sam!!