Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Addition is Done!


This month has been a whirl wind! We have spent every night Mon-Friday at Courtney and Camilla's ballgames or practices. Michael has been doing a huge job for the Country Club in town that has turned into a big pain in the bootie. We took a trip to Kentucky for three days for our Ray Family Reunion. And somehow we managed to get this room done! Michael worked hard on the structure of installing the trim while Kim painted everything. It was crazy busy, but we are happy with the end result.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOVE the trim around the windows! Beautiful!!!
Everything looks absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see what it looks like all decorated.

Anonymous said...

In addition to the incredible family room, this is a great family photo!

Susan said...

Beautiful!

nalani said...

It looks freakin AWESOME!!! I love that color! You've inspired me to paint more in my house----Jed is going to be so happy to hear that---yeah right! Now we just need to come see it in person!

Amelia said...

OH I LOVE the color!!! That green is amazing and will look so awesome with black framed pictures and what not, I agree with Carrie, the trim... beautiful!