Thursday, August 16, 2007

Furniture Has Arrived!



On Wednesday our furniture finally arrived after seven weeks of patiently waiting. The only thing missing is our lamps which are ordered, but not in yet. The "motion" sofa, loveseat and recliner have the most comfortable fabric we've ever felt. You just kind of melt into the fabric. And all of them recline. I have a feeling this picture of Michael (and Alex) will be a familiar sight from now on. Even though my expression doesn't show it in this picture, I am very happy with the way it turned out.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Nice to see the room done. We are looking foreward to seeing it in October! I'll be Alex really likes it too. Looks like there is lots of good room for some good parties. dad

Carrie said...

That is beautiful!!! I love the entertainment center, very stylin'!

Curtis and Shandy said...

Oh So Snazzy!!!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Mike!!! What did you get? Furniture for the new room? :)

Darren Clark said...

Hey, I came here to wish Mike a happy birthday. So, happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Such good taste!! Hey, Courtney, now when Grandpa and I come to visit in October we can send everyone to the family room while we make something out of that great cookbook Shandy sent you!

Anonymous said...

It looks so great! I cant wait to see it in person.