Wednesday, August 29, 2007

School Times


The girls are back to school. Camilla is a big first grader and attends school all day. This was a little adjustment for her, but she has been very brave. Courtney is a big 5th grader which means her class is the oldest in the school... so she thinks she's pretty hot stuff! I don't know what school is like out west, but they have to be in school by the first bell that rings at 7:50 a.m. So, it is back to a routine and no more late nights... which is very hard at the Clark's house.

6 comments:

Susan said...

Kevin's school doesn't start until 8:20 and since we just live a block away, he doesn't have to get up very early. Those girls look so cute. Is it a good thing, Kim, to have all that time without kids during the day?

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute. Courtney stays up later than I do so I'm sure that's been a big change for her! I can't wait to come out there again...

Carrie said...

Adorable girls!!! Our school starts at 8:30, I take the carpool to school at 8:15. I can't believe how early your school is!

Indiana Clark's said...

Sam, we still talk about how much fun we had while you were out here. Maybe next time you could bring the rest of your posse.

Anonymous said...

How in heaven's name did Courtney get old enough to be in 5th grade!!!??? And Camilla a first grader. Congratulations to both. These are cute, wonderful granddaughters--my favorite granddaughters, in fact!!!

Indiana Clark's said...

Susan...I work on Mon,Wed,Fri at the funeral home doing accts payable/receivable, payroll/taxes, etc. And then on Thursday I check on my grandparents that live in Ladoga. So, really Tuesday is usually my free day which is filled doing laundry, etc. I do miss having Camilla run around with me though!