Sunday, December 03, 2006

Gingerbread House!



Having girls in the house they love doing all the baking and fun Christmas stuff. Tonight our Ward had a Nativity Open House for the community (which I should have taken a picture) with a variety of Nativitys on display for people to come look at. After the Open House then people can stay for the Christmas Broadcast. We went early and enjoyed the Open House and then came home and made a "small" gingerbread house and then watched the broadcast from the comforts of home on satallite. It was a good evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, girls! I really like the little gingerbread man waving at the side, too. It was too bad we didn't get to do a gingerbread house over Thanksgiving, but that will give us a goal to work for the next time we get together for the holidays, right?!!

nalani said...

So are you going to eat this gingerbread house or is it for display only??---I'm impressed by the way! Camilla I can't believe what the little gymnist you are and I agree with everyone in saying that Courtney's glasses are SUPER cute!! I was sooooo jealous hearing how much fun Pat and Carl had when they visited you for Thanksgiving. I keep praying that Jed will have a business trip to Indiana and I can tag along and come visit!

Indiana Clark's said...

Right, Grandma! Thanks Nalani, I like my glasses too, I agree, you need to get out here!