Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Monday Night Football

Monday we all got dressed up (Some of us more than others) and went to the Colt's game against the Cincinnati Bangles. It was a great game the Colts won easily, but I have never, and I mean never been to a crazier game in all my life!! We were in the cheap seats at the top, which were still $100 a piece, surrounded by Bangles fans, loud-drunk Bangles fans. At one point I had to trade places with Kim because she literally almost kicked the crap out of this obnoxious chick sitting in front of us. It was hilarious. We had security up at our section four different times for fighting, fans throwing things ect.. I had more fun watching all the intoxicated fans around us more than I did the game. I'm sure they all had designated drivers for the ride home. Right!! I will never bring my girls to a football game ever. I heard the f-bomb enough that night to last a lifetime. I don't think Kim will be attending anymore Colts games in the future, as for me, I'll be back next year.

12 comments:

Carl and Pat said...

Oh man, wish I would have been there. I would have looked good in a blue face. I would have helped Kim beat the crap out of those people. I'm tough you know! Sounds like you had fun (as always). Dad

Carl and Pat said...

PS. I like the hair. You look good in grey hair! Dad

Curtis and Shandy said...

Holy crap you guys are nuts.

Carrie said...

Mike, you look freaky deaky. Are those white hairs on your chin? I can't believe Kim would even sit by you! :)

Anonymous said...

From Mom C: Did I miss something. Did Cincinnati change their name to the Bangles instead of the Bengals? (I couldn't resist the dig). So glad you shared, and so happy the Colts won!!

nalani said...

I think Mike has missed his calling in life......he needs to try out for the Blue Man Group in Las Vegas!!!

Curtis and Shandy said...

I like how Kim is all cute in pink, that way she can't claim who she really came with.

Carl and Pat said...

Time to get Christmas on here!! Dad

Carl and Pat said...

Update your blog!

Carl and Pat said...

Update your blog gosh dang it!

Carl and Pat said...

Update your blog dude!!

Indiana Clark's said...

I have to admit that I didn't sit by Michael the whole game. And the next day I forgot all that writing was on my van and I drove all over Crawfordsville with it on. I was mortified when I went to get in my van and saw that I had been driving that around everywhere. -Kim