Sunday, December 10, 2006

More Ugly Sweaters!





Here are some more pics of the Christmas Party. My aunt Jean came down from Muncie so we had her come along to the party. She had a sweater, but it wasn't ugly enough. So we hot glued stuff all over the front. And then I thought... a licked candy cane would be perfect right on her shoulder. So, Kinsey had to work that night (She is an optician at the Walmart Optical Lab) so our family all went into Walmart dressed up to see her. This lady came by Jean and said, "Excuse me Ma'am, I just wanted you to know you have a candy cane stuck to your shoulder." It was so funny. The poor lady was embarrassed...which we should've been. Anyway...Which sweater do you think is the ugliest?

4 comments:

Curtis and Shandy said...

Just get Mike some egg nog and he for sure has won.

Carrie said...

I love that Christmas party idea! I may steal that one some day...

those are pretty hideous sweaters, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I truly think Ken't may have run a close second!!!

Susan said...

The red and white one is pretty bad.