Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party





Ok... every year a group of us in our ward have an adult Christmas Party. This year the theme was wear your ugliest sweater. Well, of course Michael and I couldn't stop at that. We made a trip to Goodwill and Michael ended up with the whole outfit. Does it look like anyone to you? Anyway "Uncle Eddie" and I with my stirrup pants and dog sweater won the prize for the ugliest sweaters. It was a great time! Of course my sister Kelly had to try on one of the white elephant gifts for everyone! I don't know how we are related! Just kidding Kelly...I love ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world does Kelly have on--is that a girdle?!!!

Anonymous said...

What a funny idea! You get the "Most creative without being offensive" award!

Indiana Clark's said...

I did think about that later. I apologize for all of you that still might be wearing stirrup pants and love their dog sweaters...Nalani...I know you are dying to get a pair on.

Sarah said...

I gotta show Uncle Eddie to Caleb..he's gonna die laughing. Its his favorite character in his favorite movie. He's going to be so inspired he'll start reciting every Uncle Eddie line...
What a neat idea for a theme!!